Friday, April 22, 2011

2010 - 2011 Reflection and Resolution

It was a great year! It was 2010.
Looking back, I had some bєαutiƒuƖ and fascinating experiences. However, some bad and shocking ones were also there.
I was up and I was down. I was happy and I was sad. I was successful and I was failed.
I was satisfied and I was disappointed.

Yet, at some points, I learned a lot.
At some points, I was taught by some good and bad experiences. I was enriched!

People were there, family,fяιєи∂ѕ, students and colleagues. Some of them decided †o stay and some of them wanted †o leave.

L♡ve was there for me too. Sσмєтιмєѕ it hurt me. Sσмєтιмєѕ it gave me joy!

Many decisions I made during 2010. The right ones and the inappropriate ones. Some of them put me into troubles and some of them sent me good signals and results.

My mind and my heart? Well, going †o the end of the year of 2010, some people contributed great suggestions, tips-and-tricks, and advices. Some people helped me †o find ways. Some people stayed with me †o figure out the solutions.

I made new relationships. I met new people.
I made new commitments.
And I made resolutions.
I made reformation.
I made contemplation.
I synchronized my head and heart.
I threw all the hatred inside.
I released all the pains.
No more... No more †o be here, in my heart!

2011, A Bright Year †o Achieve My Goals!

I wanna maintain the good things I had in 2010. Promise myself I will be better.

I wanna teach more patiently. I wanna develop myself in educational field.
I wanna be more responsible and reliable.
I wanna be more on-time and discipline.
I wanna manage myself better, setting up my schedule better, giving myself time †o take a break! I wanna l♡ve myself more!

I wanna enjoy the time abroad!

I wanna visit my fяιєи∂ѕ here and there. I wanna be there for them when they need me! I wanna l♡ve them more!

I wanna devote myself †o my family. Giving them my time. Bringing them wherever they want.

I wanna get my red mazda. I wanna set up my school. I wanna join the conference. I wanna do all of the assignments and presentation more
wholeheartedly!

Yeah... Doing everything more seriously and loving others more sincerely...

Be wiser and happier!
L♡ve everyone unconditionally!

Thank you for giving me chance †o see another new year in my life! Thank you for all the things happen in 2011. A year with full of blessings and gratitude!

Linggayani Soentoro ~ New Year Resolutions
January 2, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment