Friday, April 22, 2011

I Love YOU

Reborn..
Reinstalled..
Restored..
Yes..
it was last night
I cried out loud
in front of You
You heard everything
I approached You...
I accepted You...
and You said, "Welcome back, Lingga!"
and after all, I felt released..
Then...
I screamed..
I shouted..
I begged..
to take this out..
and You just stood there...
Looking at me...
Deeply...
without saying anything...
I knelt down in front of You..
I felt Your hands...
Embracing me so tight...
You won't let me go...
Going out of Your way
You carried me again...
and took all feelings
that had burdened me before
to see the beautiful life and grace...
to feel the never-ending love I always get...
to hear comforting voices around me...
to realize the blessings in life...
I am lucky
and I'll always be...
I am blessed
and I'll always be...
I am happy
and I'll always be...
with You
here...
holding my hands
embracing me
and comforting me...
All I need to do is just to re-open my heart
to see the blessings
to realize the goodness
to breathe the new spirit
and to walk in the path...
and You are there to guide me...
and protect me...
as always...
cause I know
You love me so much!
I love You...
 
Linggayani Soentoro
August 18, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment